Monday 8 April 2013

Day 8....Miranda's Song....

Words aimed with deadly precsion,
a stare that does the same
bitterness, jealously, envy?
why does she play this spiteful game?
Each morning as I rise
to face her bullies song,
I ask myself the question
Why me....what did I do wrong?

My eyes are red from crying,
tears only I can see
My stomach sick from churning
from what she does to me
It doesn't seem to matter,
however hard I try.
My best simply isn't good enough
but she will not tell me why.

I know it may sound silly,
for such a tiny thing.
She makes me want to run and hide
when once I used to sing
I do not sleep..I can not eat
I cry each night alone
I can not face what morning brings....
Are you proud of what you've done?

My strength is gone.
Darkness closes in.
Tired...I cannot fight. But
in my heart I know I cant can't let her win
So....
I stand alone with painted smile
I hide my pain so well
no one notices, no one cares
this is my personal hell

1 comment:

  1. this is very soulful....I like it think we can all relate to it at one time in our life.

    ReplyDelete