Sunday 31 March 2013

It's nearly here..........

Well here it is the last day before the 30 poems in 30 days challenge begins....Now I am starting to feel really nervous.

So many of my friends have encouraged me to do this and I hope I do not let them down.

I have my little book with me almost constantly now jotting down ideas for poems as I get them. They may be long..they may be short..they may be posted on here IF I  think they are good enough ( and if they are finished of course) I will aim to at least start a new one every day but I have no idea if I will finish them....

Good luck to everyone else who is taking part and if you want to check out who else has joined, or if you would like to have a go yourself this is where you need to look:-
http://www.napowrimo.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment