Wednesday 27 March 2013

Newbie..

Ok, this is my first attempt at writing a blog so please forgive me if the first few attempts make no sense.The main reason I've set this up is because I've been inspired to try and write 30 poems in 30 days,,,1 for every day of April.

April is national poetry writers month,  anyone can have a go, if they are mad enough!!!

I've never done anything like this and very few people have seen the stuff I have already written so this is a big step for me. Apart from the enormity of the task,,,30 poems in 30 days..its the actual putting my poems online so ANYONE  can read them is a huge step for me

I will post my poems throughout April, so you can keep up with my quest. Not promising I will complete the 30 poems but I will give it my best shot. 
http://www.napowrimo.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment